1) To promote learning-to-swim on a national basis, with an emphasis on the life- long health, safety, fun and fitness benefits of swimming.
2) To recognize programs teaching swimming that meet prescribed guidelines.
3) To aid in the development of the teaching, coaching and management expertise of such programs.
4) To develop a wide-spread ability among the Sri Lankan population to swim, in order to minimize the risk of incidence of drowning in times of natural disasters and day to day activities.
5) To utilize currently available facilities for swimming in the country and introduced well-designed programmes to facilitate such access and conduct Training / Coaching camps.
6) To educate children/adults on water safety, CPR & first aid through workshops.
7) To teach swimming for disabled children / adults.
Founded - September 2008